Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Tools Tools Tools

The boys and I went to visit Grandma yesterday at work. She had presents for them from when they visited Uncle Cameron and Aunt Erin. They were so antsy to get home and open them! And they absolutely loved what they received!


For Christmas, Santa brought them a tool bench, complete with a hammer, wrench, drill, pliers, screws, and wood pieces. Uncle Cameron and Aunt Erin gave them some nice additions to their collections!


JP was excited to get a nail gun with goggles. He's been "nailing" everything since.


Hunter was anxious for me to get his reciprocating saw and sander out of the box. Daddy was sleeping during all this so we had to leave the sander up on a shelf. 


Rule is, they have to have their safety goggles on when their playing with their new tools. JP looks so cute in his safety goggles. They frequently put them on upside which makes them look super cute!

3 comments:

~Summer~ said...

Hi Sadie, thanks for popping by my blog! It's a great gift for the boys and I'm sure they love it! Love how they look in the goggles too! Stay in touch!

Cheers,
Summer

Veronica Lee said...

Such cool gifts!!

Stopping by from MBC to say Hi!
Have a nice day!

KristaM said...

Thanks for following my blog! Now following you as well. WOW...toys have changed since we were that age huh?? Can't wait to have my own kids to play with their toys :) haha.

http://www.the-not-so-desperate-chef-wife.com
Krista

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!