Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Something Useless...

#18. Something in your house that serves no purpose....

Without a doubt I would say our toaster oven. When Perry and I moved in together, he brought along his toaster oven. I've never used one before but thought it might come in handy. In the year that we lived in our apartment together, it was used once. I made pizza in it. And burned it. Otherwise for the entire year, it just took up counter space.
We now have a kitchen with twice the amount of counter space. Up until just a few months back, that same darn toaster oven just sat on our counter taking up space. I often stored things on top of it... I grew up using toasters. They are one hundred times faster and easier to make toast in compared to a toaster oven. I've been rejoicing ever since Perry put it in storage! Now I have an Edmonton Oilers toaster that brands my toast with their logo every time I use it. LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!