Not that my kids are any where near loosing their teeth...but I thought this would be fun to use when the do! Might be a lot easier on the Tooth Fairy to find the tooth rather than putting it under the pillow!
2 pieces of fabric
1. Lay the fabric on top of each other and cut out the shape of a tooth.
2. Sew the eyes onto the top piece of fabric.
3. Sew on a mouth.
4. With some scrap fabric, sew a pocket onto the back piece of fabric.
5. Match up the fabric and sew the two pieces together.
6. Leaving a little bit of the top open, stuff the tooth with stuffing.
7. Sew closed.
I think it took me about an hour to make, but I had some distractions!