Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Fine Motor Skills


I bought pipe cleaners the other day. Not because I needed them for anything specifically, but because I knew eventually we'd use them for a craft of some sort.

   

The other day while I was cooking, Hunter, mischievously, open the bag of them on his own. Occasionally I let them play in the cupboard that has bowls it, so I directed him that way. We got out the strainer and discovered a little fun!


These two boys were entertained for quite a while putting the pipe cleaners into all the holes. These toddlers were working on their motor skills and didn't even know it!

1 comment:

Robin Patrick said...

Lol. I can only imagine what was going through their heads!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!