Thursday, January 19, 2012

Laughed Until I Cried

#19. The last time you laughed until you cried....

On our honeymoon in Jamaica, Perry and I went snorkeling right before a storm set in. Our boat was called in early, which wasn't a surprise. By the time we made it to shore, it was down pouring on us. It was so cool to be on the beach when it was storming because it was still hot outside, and the rain was warm! Because we were already soaking wet, we decided to go sit in the hot tub and watch the lightening, which was out on the horizon, or so we thought. There was a bolt that cracked right above us and Perry screamed, a high pitched girly scream while I merely jumped. We jumped out of the hot tub and laughed for the next 20 minutes or so. The look on his face was priceless...I'm surprised he didn't spill his drink!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Cute story! Stopping by from Bloggy Moms Blog Dare 2012!

http://melissasaywhat.com

Our 365 Days said...

lol thats great!!! visiting from blog dare http://our365days.blogspot.com/2012/01/blog-dare-2012-day-19.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!