Sunday, January 1, 2012

Pancakes

Okay, so they aren't perfect, but the boys loved them anyways! Yesterday we had a family day. Perry and I very rarely, unless we request it, have days off together. We started it by sleeping in...til 8:30a. (A rarity at our house.) And finished the morning with a nice family breakfast.

I received a "I don't know what you call it" tube container thing in my stocking from Santa. It has a little piece on the end for you to draw out your shapes with. The first time I used it, my batter was too lumpy and think so they didn't turn out very well. This was my second attempt at using it before I hid it in the back of the pantry.

Hunter requested a pig. JP didn't know what he wanted so I created him a car. Turned out WAY bigger than I had pictured it in my head, so the boys ended up splitting the car and I at the pig. Perry requested a triangle. ( I later made him the letter "P" ) Aunt Kile showed up for breakfast just in time to request her heart shaped pancake.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!